Columbia River, 5 miles east of Portland (river mile 121.7)
View Marina Map
350+ moorage slips
To accomodate 20 ft. to 40 ft. vessels
Covered and Uncovered
PERSONAL WATERCRAFT MOORAGE
- Secured Access
- Video Surveillance
- Electricity on Secured Docks
- Breakwater Dock Electricity
- Potable Water
- Dock Box Rentals
- Fuel (Gas & Diesel)
- Kayak Shack
- Wave Runner Storage / Launch
- Holding Tank Pump-out
- Tenant Restrooms/Showers
- Garbage & Recycling Receptacles
- Discounted Annual Rates
For additional moorage information:
Phone: 360-835-2196 x 103
All rates include the 12.84% WA State Leasehold Tax.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: WHAT ARE THE FEES FOR MOORAGE?
Q: DOES WHERE I LIVE AFFECT MY MONTHLY RATE?
A: Tenants living outside the Port District pay an additional $7.50/mo. See Port district map.
Q: HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR A DISCOUNTED RATE?
There are three additional options to qualify for a discounted rate:
1. Participate in auto-pay program with the Port and receive a $5.00/mo. discount;
2. Sign a 9-month lease* and qualify for a one month discount;
3. Sign a 12-month lease* and qualify for a one month discount.
*NOTE: Does not lock in the rate for that lease period.
Q: I ONLY WANT SUMMER MOORAGE
A: Slips are first-come; first served. No reservations are taken. Moorage available on the breakwater dock or east dock ONLY during the summer months.
Q: WILL MY BOAT FIT THE SLIP?
Q: TIPS TO TIE-UP YOUR BOAT
Q: POLLUTION PREVENTION
A: Take a look at the Washington Department of Ecology’s (DOE) “Resource Manual for Pollution Prevention in Marinas” or review it at the port.