Washougal Wash. – October 2, 2019 – The Port of Camas-Washougal will continue discussions on the 3 preliminary waterfront concepts on October 15, 2019 from 5:00pm-7:00pm at a Special Meeting/Workshop in the Port conference room.
The designs have been an ongoing discussion and will be continued. Discussions will also be held during all regular board meetings until a final Waterfront Master Plan Phase 1 concept is approved on December 16, 2019. The preliminary waterfront design options A, B and C are available on our website at http://www.parkerslandingwaterfront.com/.
Upcoming meetings to facilitate this process include:
- Workshop: Tuesday, October 15
- 3 Conceptuals with PBS engineering and environmental data
- Board Meeting: Tuesday, October 22
- Continued Discussion on 3 Conceptuals
- Board Meeting: Monday, November 4
- Phase 1 Review, Design & Intent Direction
- Board Meeting: Monday, December 2
- Final Master Plan without PBS engineering and environmental data
- Board Meeting: Monday, December 16
- Approve Final Master Plan
The community’s input is highly valued and desired in order to create a multi-faceted public epicenter, with design and programmatic elements that will not only boost the local economic engine, but also amplify the unique amenities of the site to attract visitors, customers and users from around the region.
About the Port
The Port of Camas-Washougal makes strategic investments in parks and infrastructure to grow the local economy while preserving the quaint, small-town feel residents and visitors have come to love. 19 miles of trails connect Camas and Washougal to local waterways such as LaCamas Lake, Columbia River, and Washougal River. Expansive views, self-guided cultural tours, local shops, eateries, and an abundance of recreational amenities make the communities of Camas and Washougal an ideal destination for a weekend getaway. For more information, visit portcw.com. It’s our nature to explore.