Want to start or grow your business at the Port?
For information on available port property for sale or lease, please contact David Ripp, Executive Director at (360) 835-2196 ×101 or via email.
The port is committed to enhancing the economic climate of the community it serves.
Currently, it maintains and grows the local business community through development and maintenance of its 430-acre Industrial Park which plays a major role in bringing new and expanding companies to the area, averaging a 90+ percent occupancy rate, and providing the community with approximately 1000 jobs and an annual payroll of over $30 million.
Steigerwald Commerce Center
The Port has master planned the 125+ acres of land east of and adjacent to the existing Industrial Park, known as Steigerwald Commerce Center. Master planning includes designing and laying out the necessary infrastructure of roads and utilities with the goal of attracting businesses and bringing jobs.
Access, Infrastructure & Taxes
- Trucking – Easy access to I-205 and I-5
- Air Transportation – Portland International Airport
- Ocean Transportation – Port of Vancouver
- Rail Transportation – Burlington Northern Santa Fe Rail & Union Pacific
- 125+ acres available for development
- Port properties for sale or lease
- Port buildings for lease or “build to suit”
- Industrial Development Revenue Bonds available
- Low natural gas and electrical rates
- High technology business incentives
- Low real estate taxes
- Modest unemployment rates
- NO personal or corporate income tax
- NO city B&O tax
A Look To The Future
- SR-14 improvements at 32nd, improving access to the Port’s industrial parks
- Levee realignment, returning Steigerwald Refuge to natural flood stages and enhancing habitat